Davidson Roofing Company is fully licensed and insured roofing contractor, factory trained to ensure you receive the highest quality workmanship. Our certified technicians can perform all types of commercial repairs, including membrane, metal and specialty roofing materials. Whether your building is commercial, industrial, or a multi-tenant building, we have specialists on staff to assist you.
We can also help you with your new commercial roof installation. Backed by a wide range of manufacturer’s warranties, we use only top-quality materials to ensure the lifetime of your roof system remains hassle-free. Many of the manufacturer’s warranty services include pre-and post-installation inspection, so you can be sure your roof is installed to the highest quality specifications.
In addition to your product warranty coverage, we offer our own workmanship guarantee, for your complete peace-of-mind. Should you ever experience a problem with your roof system, or if you just have questions about your product, simply call our office for assistance.
Roofing system selection cannot be made without a thorough understanding of the property and its use. Working together, our experienced staff can help you walk through the process of choosing the system that works best for you. Below are some helpful guidelines to consider when selecting your commercial roof system;
WHAT ARE MY NEEDS?
- How long will I own this property?
- How long do I need this roof to last?
- What is my budget?
WHAT WILL BE USED ON THIS ROOF SYSTEM?
- What is the frequency and type of roof traffic?
- How important is the roof aesthetics?
- Will there be any equipment installed on this roof, such as HVAC?
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION:
- How does the geographic location (e.g., coastal, inland, etc.) impact my choice?
- Do climate and environmental conditions impact my roof choice?
- Are there any local building codes and restrictions that affect this roof choice?
Regrettably, too many roofing decisions are made without a thorough understanding of these and other relevant factors, or their impact, which can result in sub-optimal performance of the roofing system.
Remember, as you progress in your decision process, we will walk with you to assure that your choices are the best fit for your roofing needs.